- 1 Why Read the Old Testament?
- 2 Is the God of the Old Testament Harsher than the God of the New?
- 3 Getting Started
- 4 Overview with Geography
- 5 Big Points
- 6 What Kind of Material am I Reading?
- 7 How to Understand the Stories
- 8 What Exactly is a Covenant?
- 9 Questions Christians Ask about the Old Testament
- Important Final Matters
I sincerely hope that this course on the Old Testament has been helpful for you. Before you go, please return to the survey you did at the beginning of this course either by clicking this link, or, if you received an email from the survey, you can use the link it contains. If you use an email link you will not need to enter a password. I really need you to complete this survey. If you do, you have helped me a lot. Thank you.
Once you have finished the survey, the teacher says you are free to go 🙂
Continue to read the Old Testament and grow closer to the God it reveals. As I said at the beginning, this project is part of me finishing my doctorate. Once I have done with that, I will begin to post more lessons on various topics such as how to understand the Prophets, Wisdom, and Poetry, topics related to the theology of the Old Testament, and tips on reading particular books of the Bible.
If you would like to receive notifications about these, leave your email address here: